https://secureservercdn.net/126.96.36.199/75b.119.myftpupload.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/01/fasting-header.png?time=1585438412 315 560 CB https://secureservercdn.net/188.8.131.52/75b.119.myftpupload.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/03/Church-of-the-oranges-new-font-10-1024x224.png CB2018-01-19 22:58:082018-03-11 22:51:14Baked Plantains (yellow)
- Four (4) very ripe plantains
- Cooking spray (coconut or olive)
- Preheat oven to 450°F.
- Coat a nonstick cookie sheet with cooking spray.
- Cut the ends off of the plantains and peel.
- Cut each plantain on the diagonal into 1/2 inch slices.
- Arrange in single layer and coat tops with cooking spray.
- Bake, turning occasionally, for 10-15 minutes, until plantains are golden brown and very tender.