https://secureservercdn.net/22.214.171.124/75b.119.myftpupload.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/01/40-Day-Fast-Header.png?time=1596412820 315 560 Webmaster https://secureservercdn.net/126.96.36.199/75b.119.myftpupload.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/04/Church-of-the-oranges-new-font-04.png Webmaster2018-01-12 21:37:112018-03-11 22:51:41Grilled Eggplant Steak
- 2 eggplants
- Olive oil, for drizzling
- Sprinkle of chili powder
- Sprinkle of kosher salt
- Sprinkle of freshly ground black pepper
- 4 Roma tomatoes, diced
- 1 hothouse cucumber, seeded and diced
- 1 cup fresh flat-leaf parsley, chopped
- 1 lemon, sliced in half
- Heat a grill pan over medium heat.
- Slice both eggplants lengthwise into 3 thick steaks. Drizzle with some olive oil and sprinkle with the chili powder, salt and pepper.
- Grill the eggplant steaks until tender and nicely marked by the grill pan, about 4 minutes per side.
- Transfer the eggplant steaks to individual serving plates and tomatoes, cucumbers and chopped parsley and top with a squeeze of lemon. Serve.