https://secureservercdn.net/188.8.131.52/75b.119.myftpupload.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/01/fasting-header.png?time=1597113761 315 560 Webmaster https://secureservercdn.net/184.108.40.206/75b.119.myftpupload.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/04/Church-of-the-oranges-new-font-04.png Webmaster2018-01-19 22:58:082018-03-11 22:51:14Simple Baked Apples
- 5-6 medium apples, peeled and cut into chunks
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil, melted
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Put the apples in a small to medium baking dish. Mix the melted coconut oil together and then dump it on the apples. Toss well to coat all the apples evenly with the cinnamon mixture.
- Bake in the preheated oven until the apples are soft, about 20-30 minutes. Stir once during the baking time. Enjoy